Our client is looking for a Yard Supervisor, to work with them in Loving, NM, on a 1 year to extension contract, on a 5/40 work schedule.
Main Work Functions/Duties
- Yard Management
- Perform weekly counts of material in yard (225/MOH)
- Maintain acceptable amounts of inventory in yard
- Manage the incoming and outgoing request of material for area yard is located in
- Input transfer into iScout on a daily basis, review for accuracy
- Perform weekly checks in Cendec to ensure accuracy/timeliness of iScout MTs
- Perform quarterly cycle counts (MOH or 225)
- Open Invoice/Open Ticket
- Daily checks in open invoice or Open ticket to ensure invoice approval timeliness
- Reviewing coding accuracy on MOH/225 inventory invoices before sending to final approver
- Meeting expectation that all invoices have good receipts and accuracy of receipts before approval
- Making wise decisions on contractor utilization and deployment in each yard. Ensuring all contractors have outstanding safety record.
- Leading all JSA/LSA safety meetings before an op or at the beginning of each work day
- Completing weekly Express Safe observations in yard
Secondary Work Functions/Duties
- Meeting expectation that supervisors are interfacing with all customers in their area of operation, this includes PF, Lease Operators, WW foremen, IE, ETC.
- Meeting with safety personnel and encouraging safety to perform iScout Safety Observations, continuing on site monthly safety meetings.
- Periodic testing of contractor rates, ensuring we are staying diligent in regards to our spend
- General housekeeping in yard. This can include weed removal, trash pickup, emptying out bins and trash trailers, etc.
- Meeting expectations regarding preservation in yard. Process equipment and OCTG being focal points of preservation
- Management of contractor hours and workforce, making wise decisions regarding labor force and hours worked per yard based on activity.