Are you passionate about exploring how technology, art, and storytelling can intersect?
Are you excited to explore briefs that lead you in unexpected and fresh directions? Are you a talented designer, able to explore the aesthetics of functionality? If so, we want to hear from you!
Airswift is now hiring for a XR UX/UI Designer for a long term, open ended contract to hire opportunity with a Automation Client in Los Angeles, CA.
This role is also open to hearing from qualified candidates looking to work 100% remote.
- You have proven art direction skills and the practical skills and expertise to go with it (Design, UX, 3D, coding, or equivalent creative skillset that forms the basis of your hands-on experience).
- Experience with XR and spatial UX is imperative, as you will be working primarily on XR projects
- In the role, you will work from initial concepts right through to final delivery. This is a hands-on job - you are a do-er, creating beautiful things.
- UX Skills:
- Within a team, you will help think through user flows (including physical and digital interactions and how users will engage with experiences).
- This translates to wireframing and prototyping in a variety of established, new, and bleeding-edge technologies and platforms.
- Design Skills:
- Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Figma, Miro, etc.
- You should be good with all aspects: layout, typography, colour, photoshop comps, visual research, etc.
- Animation - it’s great to be able to see your ideas in motion, so being able to do quick UI prototypes is helpful.
- Code - We work in all spaces, so having some understanding of how your work integrates with your work.