Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Workplace Services Facility Maintenance to work in their facilities located in Edmonton, AB on a 12 months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Conduct weekly moves within Edmonton offices, coordinate moves to and from other office locations
- Coordinate move audit using checklist, provide bins for packing, nametag
- Completing checklists for off boards
- Contacting requester via email for items left behind
- Check spaces for furniture keys, hangers, chairs
- Arrange for cleaning of space through the building cleaners
- Install accessories (paper rail, picture hangers, coat hangers), hang personal framed items
- Initial assessment of any repair and maintenance with regards to office space – includes doors, furniture, fixtures, equipment appliances, lights, etc.
- Repairing flooring replacing bulbs in desks and special lighting on floors, adjusting doors and handles, faucets or calling in the vendor to make the repair or replacement is done
- Repairing or painting walls in all areas as needed
- Maintain and order miscellaneous equipment and supplies as needed
- New floor setups – installing signage, first aid kits, AED’s and others
- Monthly Fire extinguisher checks and coordinating yearly inspections with vendor
- Assistance with end of lease or construction of a floor in preparation as per checklist
- Reconfiguring offices as per standard options (breakout to office (as approved by REWS, and office desk orientation flip)
- Moving small appliances and light weight furniture between buildings as required. If not possible coordinate with move vendor.
- Delivering and ordering replacement keys from the mailroom.
- Deploying ergonomic furniture as requested. Delivery of chairs, and modifications (monitor arms) based on ergonomic reports.
- Assisting the mail room, print shop and central records as necessary for large tasks that require additional resources.
- Assisting with volunteer activities (setting up tables and chairs for lobby events).
- Service Now ticket management- Responding to tickets within 24 hours, responding with notes in the tickets, closing and transferring ticket as required.
- Performs monthly and quarterly preventative Maintenance as scheduled
- Picks up, order supplies as needed with company credit card (paint, filters, Amazon, G&T, etc)
- Contacting Vendors as needed for chair cleaning, submitting building maintenance requests
- Other duties as assigned.
Previous education & experience required:
- Professional approach
- Familiarity with space standards, furniture and safety process