Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek for a Workforce Administration Specialist (HR Assistant) to work within their facilities located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a short-term contract.
Job Responsibilities :
- Maintain and update data to ensure accurate employee records, reporting and compliance
- Good understanding of HR policies and processes (e.g. New Hires, Terminations, Transfers, queries, reorganizations, compliance required paperwork, relocations etc.)
- Support internal and external recruitment processes as well as other activities that underpin successful recruiting (e.g. new hire activation etc.)
- Support salary administration and performance managements processes (annual and ad-hoc compensation process and practices, performance appraisal tracking, salary adjustments, promotions, spot awards payments/tracking etc.)
Background Profile :
- HR Operations experience in shared services with proficiency in HR system eg. SAP, Workday
- A high degree of organization, coordination, collaboration, and customer focus is required to carry out the responsibilities of this position along with a focus on flawless execution of defined processes.
- This position requires close interaction with Human Resources Advisors and Managers, other HR Assistants as well as with the HR Specialist team members, managers and employees.
- Due to the current travel restrictions in place, applicants shall be Malaysian nationality or having working rights in Malaysia
*Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.