Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Wind Turbine Engineering Manager (Japan) to work within their organizations located in Tokyo, Japan for a permanent position.
- General wind turbine engineering in domestic and overseas wind power generation
- Become a member of the industry's leading owners engineering group
- Can work on giant engineering PJs that have social significance and lead to the next generation / future
- In a culture of actively introducing new technologies, enter new fields You can take on challenges
- You can create a better business by utilizing your own engineering experience
- You can grow the renewable energy industry with your own contribution
- You can make a true 0 → 1
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- Those who have experience and technology in wind turbine engineering
- Those who are willing to work in inexperienced fields
- Experience in renewable energy business development
- This position is open to Japanese Native or Japanese Speakers who hold JLPT N1 / N2.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.