Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client, a major Renewable Energy company, is seeking experienced & qualified Electrical Wind Turbine Technicians to join their commissioning crew for a 6 month contract in South Australia.
The successful candidates will have an opportunity to work with an industry leader in renewable energy, you will be working in a small team responsible for completing Electrical and Mechanical Commissioning tasks on wind towers and turbines. Your role will include an active focus on Health and Safety by reporting on hazardous and near miss observations as well as being able to carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A-Grade Electrician Qualification
- GWO training or equivalent
- Experience working at heights up-tower
- Working experience to HV (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated commitment and adherence to safety and environmental requirements
- Self-motivated individual with written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with SAP and Microsoft applications
- Two industry relevant Referees
- The ability to pass Physical Medical Exam
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia. Preference will be given to NSW/ACT based workers, however experienced applicants are encouraged to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com