Airswift - Wind Technician, Arnett OK.
Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Wind Technician to work in Arnett, OK, USA.
This level is intended to perform as an assistant to an experienced technician. This position, under specific direction from the site supervisor, maintains turbines, including but not limited to preventive maintenance and repairs as needed
- Work safely under all circumstances and seek guidance for any work for which they are unfamiliar or do not feel competent to perform safely.
- Operate and care for company property and equipment in an efficient and safe manner.
- Change gearbox oil in a designated area or wind field.
- Grease/torque wind turbines.
- May also service turbines based on the type of turbine (manufacturer) in multiple wind fields.
- Perform “status” checks including clearing “error” codes on turbines and repairing the problems.
- Replace mechanical components.
- Service blade and hub components as required by turbine type.
- Complete on a daily basis, work orders, timecards, and any other required paperwork for the specific project/assignment.
- All other duties as assignment by the supervisor or his/her designee.
- High school or equivalent: or up to one year related experience or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successfully complete applicable safety and technical training program for the entry level wind technician.
Nice to have:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate some basic computer knowledge.
- Able to follow both verbal and written instructions.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity please apply to this advert with your up top date resume. Please note, there is no per diem offered on this position therefore only local candidates will be considered.