We are working with an international Renewable Energy Development company to assist with the expansion of their team in Taiwan.
Wind Project Stakeholder Manager
• Leading and maintaining stakeholder relationships with external stakeholders such as government authorities, local community leaders, developers, power companies, and financial institutions
• Managing public relations, communication, and permitting activities
• Supporting partnership and contract negotiations, financial evaluation, and bid preparation
• 5+ years of experience in the energy or infrastructure industry, wind experience is a plus
• Strong communications skills
• Previous permitting experience and knowledgeable regarding the Taiwanese power industry
• Academic Degree in a related field such as Engineering, Law, Business, International Relations, Economics
• Fluent English and Mandarin language skills
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please apply to this advert with your resume.