We are working with an international Renewable Energy Development company to assist with the expansion of their team in Taiwan.
Wind Project Manager
• Sourcing, managing relationships, and negotiating with project teams including EPC and installation companies
• Run electric power market studies for this project
• Coordinate project activities with a diverse internal team and external stakeholders (including developers, government authorities, and local community leaders)
• 5+ years of experience in the energy or infrastructure industry, wind experience is a plus
• Strong communications skills and knowledge of the Taiwanese power industry
• Civil Engineering Degree or related engineering degree
• Fluent English and Mandarin language skills
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please apply to this advert with your resume.