Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Wind Condition Engineer / Manager (Japan) to work within their organizations located in Tokyo, Japan for a permanent position.
- General wind engineering in domestic and overseas wind power generation
- Become a member of the industry's leading owners engineering group
- Can work on giant engineering PJs that have social significance and lead to the next generation / future
- In a culture of actively introducing new technologies, enter new fields You can take on challenges
- You can create a better business by utilizing your own engineering experience
- You can grow the renewable energy industry with your own contribution
- You can make a true 0 → 1
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- Person who has practical experience of wind condition analysis
- Person who has advanced data analysis ability
- Person who has negotiation / coordination ability, planning / proposal ability
- Business execution while involving internal related departments and external partners Possible communication skills
- Willingness to work on inexperienced fields
- Person who has work experience in wind condition analysis simulation software (MASCOT etc.)
- This position is open to Japanese Native or Japanese Speakers who hold JLPT N1 / N2.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.