Airswift – Travelling Wind Commissioning Technician. 12+month contract
Airswift has been tasked by one of their key clients to source a travelling Wind Commissioning Technician to join them on an initial 12 month contract.
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding of electrical and mechanical drawings as well as technical documentation
- Electrical checks pre – commissioning
- Emergency circuit tests
- Gearbox and nacelle cooling tests
- Hydraulic system tests
- System transmission and wind turbine configuration
Previous education and experience required:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in commissioning or maintenance of wind turbines with a specific emphasis on troubleshooting
- Strong experience of Microsoft products and PLC’s
- Flexibility to work away from home for extended periods of time
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Per diem will be offered for travel.