Our major Oil and Gas client is seeking a Wells Planner to work in Aberdeen for a 1-year assignment.
- Supporting Wells operations teams though schedule coordination, activity forecast, timing and works with other functional schedulers to ensure alignment and integration through Primavera.
- Providing progress updates to ensure schedule forecasts are a realistic representation (i.e. P50, early case, contingency, etc.)
- Providing input to schedule risk analysis at various times along the execution timeline.
- Working with Wells Superintendents and Squad Leads for execution status updates, conflicts and scheduling concerns
- Working with required Area Operations teams where integrated scheduling is required
- Focusing support for Wells operations teams, (logistics, timing, Simops) and communicates across functions through schedule data
- Working closely with Region Performance team for Primavera data accuracy and readiness in support of the of Regional Quarterly Plan Freeze submission
- Supporting Regional Rig Scheduling process and provides Rig activity integration support across Production Units
- Highlighting areas of delivery risk in the schedule (i.e. Area, equipment deadlines, etc.)
- Offering insight to operational teams for schedule effectiveness and efficiency