Our Client an International Oil & Gas Operating Company are looking for x 2 Well Site Manager (Nights) to be based Offshore, Senegal. The roles will be offered with a Q1 2021 Start, long term contract, 28 day on / 28 day off rotation and negotiable daily rate nett of local tax.
- To represent our client on a drilling contractor owned and operated facility and to provide rig site operational and safety leadership during the night shift to staff and contractors.
- To manage the well construction or intervention activity as delegated by the Well Site Manager, including all aspects of well integrity, in accordance with the Drilling and Completion Programme.
- Drilling & Completions Function contracts drilling rigs on behalf of our clients Business Units to conduct various well construction and intervention work programmes.
- The Night Well Site Manager is our clients rig site representative during the night shift and is expected to manage well construction operations as delegated by the Well Site Manager in accordance with companies’ values and Drilling & Completions functional standards.
- The vast majority of the rig site work is conducted by service contractor personnel, operating under the leadership and supervision of the Well Site Manager’s team.
- The Night Well Site Manager is accountable to the Well Site Manager for managing well construction in a safe and efficient manner.
- BSC / HND in Engineering or equivalent in experience
- 5 - 10 years of experience in D&C operations
- floating rig operations experience unless jack-up specific role
- knowledgeable in all aspects of process safety / well integrity and proficient in well control operations as demonstrated by IWCF certification
- demonstrated leadership skills in a team and operational context
- good interpersonal and team skills with an ability to communicate with contractors, team members and client representatives
- good level of knowledge of our client’s organisation, processes, standards, and procedures
- good data management skills and demonstrated computer software literacy