WELL INTERVENTION SUPERVISOR – STAVANGER
Contract duration: 24/01/2022 - 31/12/2022
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Ryan Kirkpatrick
As one of the largest independent listed oil companies in Europe, we explore for and produce oil and gas on the Norwegian continental shelf, and we are proud to be in a position to expand our team in Stavanger and have partnered with Airswift to support our recruitment plans in 2022.
We are currently looking for a Well Intervention Supervisor to join our project team in Stavanger. The successful individual will be engaged on a long term contract basis until 31/12/2022, during which time you will hold overall responsibility for well intervention activities and be responsible for safe and efficient well site operations.
Objective of the role:
- To provide well site supervision for all well interventions and integrity activities including pumping, wellhead, Xmas Tree, slickline, braided wire, coiled tubing, hydraulic workover, hydraulic fracturing and other intervention operations.
- To ensure the objectives are delivered safely, in conformance with our practices and processes, cost effectively and without damage to the environment
Responsibilities and work tasks:
- Demonstrating leadership in HSE behaviors at all times.
- Ensuring the control and integrity of the well during all well intervention and integrity operations.
- Ensuring safe execution and delivery of well intervention and integrity activity in line with legislation, Policy and Procedures and issued programmes including;
- safe and cost-effective use of services and equipment
- the preparation and maintenance of accurate and timely daily reports, well records, handovers, end of job reports and that these reflect all well activities
- incidents are reported in line with regulations and guidelines
• all activities undertaken are:
- suitably and sufficiently risk assessed
- compliant with Control of Work requirements
- understood by all crew members involved in the task
- reviewed to provide lessons learned and fed back to deliver continuous improvement
- Overall responsible person for logistics and planning during the execution. Including short term next well activity
- Lead well interventions, integrity safety and operational reviews
- Mentor well interventions team members as required
- Actively use Alliance partners, digitalization, LEAN and our Performance First model to become the global benchmark for outstanding offshore well intervention and stimulation operations.
Education and experience:
- Engineering degree - desirable
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in oil industry with at least 2 years offshore experience in well operations or acceptable combination of experience with Petroleum related degree
- Good communication skills across disciplines and with Contractors
- Well-developed HSE and Wells understanding
- Possess a valid IWCF certificate for well interventions
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication.
- Good communicator, proactively seeking advice from others and share own experiences with group
- Good knowledge of the English and the Norwegian language
- Open and transparent communication