Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Welding Inspector to work within their facilities located in Yantai, China.
- Review and implement PQP, specification, relevant code requirement, reference standard etc.
- Verify all the incoming materials & consumable and ensure Certification (MTC) completion.
- Review and implement shop floor drawing.
- Review and implement as per the approved ITP and Procedures.
- Prepare and execute PQR, WPS and WQT and Bolt Torqueing.
- Manage issuance and closure of RFI, Test Pack and Punch list.
- Inspect all aspects of the work including Fit up, visual, dimensions, connection, Flange connection, finishes & NDT, machine calibration records etc.
- Witness and monitor exotic material welding, NDT, PMI and PWHT activities.
- Inspect the work from start and during progress to achieve acceptable result as per Specification.
- Verify that all the work is in accordance with specification and shop drawings.
- Prepare ad submit all necessary QA/QC structural / piping documents and Test Packages.
- Monitor welder KPI and perform welder supervision or induction and retraining to improve KPI.
- Ensure data integrity (welding traceability and Material traceability records).
- Prepare markup as-built drawing.
- Compile progress report based on the system KPI.
- Supporting NCR management.
- Support and perform surveillance & audit
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in Oil & Gas Fabrication include FPSO Quality field.
- Language : English (fluent), Chinese (fluent).
- IT skills : MS-Office
- Tools : Able to operate welding tools.
- Certified welding Inspector to International Certification such as CSWIP 3.1 or 3.2, AWS CWI or SCWI, WTIA, ASQ CQI.
*It is regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*