Our client, a major company in the Oil and Gas Industry, is looking for an Welding Inspector to work on a gas pipeline infrastructure construction, on a long-term contract in Fort Sasketchewan, AB.
- Generating inspection Test Plans from work packages and select applicable welding procedures.
- Be knowledgeable about the code requirements for QA/QC. Familiarity to specs and standards is an asset.
- Witness hydrotesting; Visual inspection of welding
- At least 7 years of experience with mainline visual QA inspections
- Have at least CWB II with Z662 endorsement
- Previous Owners Rep experience