Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider inside multiple verticals. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients to seek a Web Developer for a contract opportunity.
Please review the brief qualification’s below and if you are more interested in acquiring more details and ultimately consideration for submission, email me at Britni.email@example.com with the subject line “Web Developer” and I will schedule a follow up call as soon as possible.
Qualifications & Attributes:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms)
- Experience leading the development of complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Strong UX skills and ability to work closely with designers to deliver delightful data-rich applications.
- Experience building full stack web applications with JS frameworks and server-side technologies
- Experience integrating applications using REST API’s
- Experience with source control (GIT) and test automation frameworks such as Selenium or Cypress
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce cloud, Big Commerce, or Shopify is preferred
- Experience with Bynder(DAM), and Prismic (CMS) is preferred
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations