Our major client, in the Oil & Gas industry, is seeking a Water Transfer Operator to work within their facilities located in Pecos, TX for a 12-month assignment.
- Laying and picking up poly line, lay flat hose, running transfer pumps, and essential equipment for water transfer operations.
- Loading and unloading pipe, field materials, and equipment onto trailers and trucks for safe transport
- Observing machine operations, and gauges, and adjust controls to maintain specified conditions
- Setting and servicing pumps and generators at job sites
- Following all safety procedures and using proper PPE as required per specific job task
- Assist in containment and spill clean ups
- Communicating with other workers, using signals, radios, and telephones
- Using common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches
- Driving trucks and other vehicles to transport equipment, personnel and perform job task
- Attending and successfully completing training as directed for DOT, OSHA and safety
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Pass the background check and drug screen and MVR screen.
Work Schedule: 5 days a week/ 60 hours