Our client is seeking an Inventory Coordinator to work in their facilities in Warminster, PA on a 5/40 work schedule on a long-term assignment.
- Responsible to fill work orders, special orders and stock orders, including checking shelves for items in order to maintain stock levels as required by current conditions.
- Manages min-max ordering of warehouse stocked items.
- Counts and sorts incoming goods to verify receipt of items against shipping notice.
- Records and checks quantity and quality of goods received for conformity to purchase orders and specifications.
- May inspect, accept, or reject goods received.
- Input stock items into computer and store in the assigned location in or around the warehouse.
- Communicates and coordinates with appropriate personnel receipt of goods, returns, rejections and credits.
- Properly inputs information into computer system.
- Submits proper documents and notification to accounts payable.
- Receives supply work order or requisitions through computer system, in person or by phone for all departments.
- Verifies outside stock items retrieved by personnel with supply work order or requisitions.
- Reviews computer reports for unused, excess and slow moving stock items. Prepares list of depleted items, recommends survey of defective or unusable items and submits disposal recommendations to Warehouse Manager.
- Physically counts inventory items to verify accuracy on a regular basis. Investigates and reports reasons for discrepancy.
- Submits recommendations to Warehouse Manager for adequate documentation. Experience & Knowledge
- Warehousing experience in the oil & gas industry
- Working knowledge of oil field equipment and material
- Working knowledge and experience with Maximo and SAP