Airswift is seeking a Warehouse Worker to work in Ames, Iowa on a 1-year assignmen for a major Chemicals Company who will be responsible for operating a forklift for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, and stacking for accurate storing, shipping, and receiving of product to meet standards of safety, security, and productivity.
- Fill and/or relabel customer orders and deliver them to the staging area or location in a manner of completeness and correctness.
- Tram product from production areas using a yard hustler to move the trailers.
- Person must be able to trouble shoot and come up with resolutions for day to day activities in shipping.
- High School diploma or general equivalency diploma
- Minimum of 2 years warehousing experience in a chemical environment preferred.
- Must be able to drive a forklift and lift 55 lbs. by hand.
- Computer literate, use of Microsoft Office, able to operate a calculator & perform mathematical functions, operate telephone, fax machine, copier and computer printer.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are essential.
- The ability to operate a sweeper and scrubber.
- The ability to operate a yard hustler and back trailers into a dock location.