We are currently seeking a Warehouse / Logistics Coordinator to work at a rollingstock maintenance facility for our client who operate in the Rail Industry.
Location – Rouse Hill, NSW
Duration - 6 month contract (likely extensions and potential to go permanent)
Shift Pattern – Monday to Friday
- Supervising warehouse and daily activities.
- Cycle counting
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
- Previous ‘hands-on’ Logistics / Warehouse experience.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Knowledge and previous experience with SAP.
- Previous rail experience is highly valued but not essential.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.