Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek for suitable candidate for the position of Warehouse, Packaging and Filling Project Engineer to work within their office located in Bangkok, Thailand on a short-term contract.
The Warehouse, Packaging and Filling Project Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of project execution including development of test plans for new package components to evaluate performance of materials. This position will act as a project lead/SME on filling and packaging activities as well as warehouses and interface between end of packaging lines and warehouses in a variety of industries.
- Lead capital project design, development, and execution from concept through closure while ensuring vertical startups.
- Define performance criteria, develop timelines, estimate capital budgets, and manage spend
- Make methodical fact-based decisions derived from data which are critical to the success of each project
- Identify, develop, and execute cost savings programs across the Hot/Cold network to support business productivity metrics
- Drive lean and standard work principles to ensure early equipment management and vertical startups
- Build strategic relationships with internal customers and external equipment suppliers to ensure continued alignment and success - before, during, and post project implementations
- Provide strong communication skills in diverse environments with multiple stakeholders
- Minimum of 8 years of package engineering experience with package, filling and warehouse technologies and/or design and/or manufacturing applications
- Position requires excellent engineering, communications, and leadership skills. The ability to simultaneously organize, and successfully execute multiple project responsibilities is essential.
- Candidates need to possess highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact within both engineering and operational environments with both clients and suppliers.
- Understanding machine-material interactions as well as package material manufacture and application is a key component of the job.
- Willing and able to travel as necessary for project requirements to include but not be limited to: project installation and start-up activities, meetings
- Special consideration will be given to individuals with experience in the lubricants industries