Our client, a major Oil & Energy Company is seeking a Warehouse Attendant to work within their facilities located in Wilmington, CA for a 4-year contract (possible to extend).
The professional will support packaging and warehouse operations including running packaging equipment, driving forklifts, managing warehouse inventory, loading, and unloading trucks.
- Safely and efficiently operate packaging machinery and material movement equipment
- Identify and implement equipment improvements to increase plant reliability
- Perform duties to distribute products to applicable areas, load, unload trucks and support packaging lines
- Perform equipment changeovers, supporting preventative maintenance and cleaning equipment.
- Keep log records of operational activities for optimal and thorough handover to other shifts.
- Perform physical inventories and contribute to keeping process materials records
- Maintain a positive and safe work attitude
- Comply with all HSSE regulations, policies, standards, practices and actively participate in improving plant safety culture
- High School diploma or GED
- At least 1-year of experience in Warehouse duties (military or industrial)
- Previous experience working with high speed, high volume material handling equipment, forklift, filling bottling, canning experience
- Valid driver's license
- Knowledge of industrial safety standards preferred
Must be flexible to work overtime, nights, and weekends when the need arises.
Need to be able to lift up to 50lbs unassisted