Airswift-Warehouse Materials Coordinator. Spruce Grove, Alberta. 2 Years.
Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Warehouse Materials Coordinator to work in Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada for a 2-year contract, subject to extension.
- Receiving, Order Fulfillment, Cycle Counting and Reconciliation.
- Supports the warehouse operations related to inventory storage and space utilization
- Operates equipment, such as forklifts, lift - reach trucks/lifts, pallet jacks, and other job-related equipment –
- Supports shipping and receiving functions (receipt, picking, packing, and shipping activities aligned with operational procedures), to ensure accuracy of vendor shipment to PO, identification or reporting of discrepancies as well as entry into SAP and reconciliation –
- Review stocking levels and provide report on obsolete and restocked materials or when minimum/maximum levels need to be adjusted
- Make Warehouse Foreman aware of storage facility limitations & capacity concerns and present recommendations to mitigate
- Deliver against all Safety, Delivery, Cost and Quality performance targets
- Verify accuracy of catalogue/inventory numbers, descriptions, quantities, units, and location; assists with resolving discrepancies
- Conduct periodic physical inventories
- Collaborate with Supply Chain functions, Operations and Projects groups to effectively manage and optimize order fulfillment rate
- Skid Steer
- Oil and Gas warehousing experience