Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise multiple personnel.
- Train and oversee receiving and issuing of material to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Train and oversee housekeeping of warehouse and laydown yard.
- Coordinate staging of project material and return of unused project material.
- Attend all meetings involving warehouse operation, material management, and safety.
- Perform annual physical inventory of all inventory materials in the warehouse and laydown yard.
- Generate data for annual obsolete review of all inventory material in warehouse and laydown yard.
- Coordinate all OCTG (tubing & casing) movements.
- Process Material transfers.
- Monitor goods receipts for inventory inaccuracy.
- Review staff time sheets, code, sign, and send for approval.
- Run (MRP) Material requirements Planning in SAP to generate requisitions for inventory orders.
- Monitor Procurement of MRP orders to avoid stock outs.
- Order all materials related to areas work orders as well as field operations.
- Identify changes in inventory materials such as part number, description, and bin location and provide data to SAP Gatekeeper for updating.
- Crosstrain warehouse personnel to ensure coverage during vacations and sick time.
- Interview applicants for vacant Warehouse Associate positions when required.
- Create written standard operating procedures for warehouse activities. Example wellhead boxes, tubing movements, project staging, etc.
- Must be certified to operate all warehouse material handling equipment safely.
- Must have 3-5 years of Oil and Gas industry warehousing and heavy equipment operation experience.
- Must be certified to operate: front end loader, standard forklift, and electric reach truck
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Able to move and lift up to 50lbs unassisted.