Our client is looking for a warehouse manager to work in their facility in Connecticut.
As a warehouse manager, your role is to assist warehousing operations, specifically transporting daily orders to their designated routes . You will ensure that quality measures are met at every step, along with keeping a safe environment. The ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented, and able to track the various activities of the warehouse at all times.
- Ensure that the warehouse is operating at its full efficiency, while driving accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Train and manage the warehouse team to solve any operational issues, and aid them in achieving short-term and long-term goals.
- Load delivery products and pallet into truck
- Meet regularly with warehouse leads to analyze and develop a plan of action for overall productivity and loss prevention
- Develop a warehouse operations system by determining the required product handling and storage, utilization of equipment, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping
- Have a flexible schedule as some weekends may be necessary
Qualifications and Skills Required
- 3+ years of experience in a warehouse lead role, managing hourly employees
- Proficient knowledge of policies and procedures in a warehouse
- Ability to lift/ carry 50 pounds on a daily basis.
- Forklift experience
- Ability to work with all levels of staff
- Basic knowledge of Office 365, Excel, and Quick Books.
- Must have a valid drivers license and a clean driving record
- Deadline driven