Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients to find a Warehouse General Labor to join their team in Portland, OR on a 1-year contract (possible to go perm). This is an entry-level position, and site-specific training will be provided by the business.
- Load and unload bulk/package trailers and bulk tank cars in accordance with established procedures and policies.
- Sample testing and all lab procedures
- Maintain the production area, bulk and package inventories
- Perform inventory counts.
- Work with supervisory and administrative personnel to meet SH&E requirements, maintain accurate book inventories, a high level of customer service, and efficient movement of finished products.
- Participate in all training programs
Core Competencies Required:
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrated Concern/Attention to Safety and adherence to safety procedures
- Flexibility/Adaptability - Willingness to Learn
- Ability to take initiative
- Attention to detail (work accuracy)
- Effective Communication Skills
- Dependability (critical role - demonstrated ability to maintain acceptable attendance)
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6am - 2pm