- Perform Goods receipts, issues, and any other necessary financial transactions using SAP interpreting reporting and maintaining receiving logs and shipping logs using Excel.
- Manage warehouse transactions with RF Mobilizer.
- Verifying by visual and technical inspection all incoming purchases in accordance to purchase order specifications and conformance with refining practices as specified. Tagging of all incoming materials with bar-coded labels is required for inspection and locating.
- Locating all incoming stock and non-stock materials to appropriate bin locations or specified storage areas after receipt verification via bar-code.
- Delivering stock and non-stock materials to designated areas via forklift, truck, or walking and picking requested stock materials via electronic pick lists or verbal, emergency requests.
- Shipping out repairable materials or nonconformance receipts using the Navisphere program
- Perform required SAP transactions for Refurbished Equipment and Repairable items.
- Daily cycle counting and compiling and reconciling exception reports based on discrepancies due to shortages, overages, damages, or system inaccuracies.
- Requisitions non-stock inventory items periodically.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to operate a forklift and become certified
- Willing and able to wear all required personal protective equipment (PPE) and lift up to 50 pounds
- Inventory experience.
- Working knowledge of computerized inventory tracking systems such as SAP.