Our client, an international Exploration and Production Operator, is currently seeking a Warehouse Coordinator to join their Prudhoe Bay, AK team.
- Person must be able to work Safely in a warehouse environment which may be inside as well as outside in extreme arctic conditions.
- Be able to work in a team environment with the Material Coordinator and other warehouse personal to insure the quality of materials and warehouse control on a daily bases.
- Primary duty is to perform the receipting, inspection, assign storage locations, custody and delivery issuance of procured material.
- Works with procurement staff, clients, managers, and Contacts vendors to resolve problems in a timely manner. Reports directly to the Material Supervisor.
Essential Job Functions:
- Person must have knowledge in all the different Craft Materials (Electrical, Instrumentation & Mechanical etc) to do receiving and Quality Control of all items.
- Must have knowledge of Warehouse storage location management to insure items have a proper location for track ability.
- Resolves material problems in a timely manner to avoid construction schedule delays and cost impact
- Performs responsibilities in accordance with established policies, plans and procedures to effectively manage on-site efforts in support of client project requirements
- Resolves defective material issues, shipment discrepancies and non-conformance with buyers and suppliers
- Notifies interested parties of damage in transit and arranges for damage inspections required or implied by the terms of shipment and initiates and follows freight claims through to satisfactory resolution
- Person must have some knowledge of Material systems and be able to learn Client's material systems as well as SAP. SAP backgrounds are preferred
- Must be able to operate both stand-up and sit down forklifts and be capable of operating skid loaders and loaders.
- Must be able to drive various different trucks and secure loads with straps or chains.
- Maintain clean and safe environment in all work locations and warehouse.
- Must be able to schedule time to build material work packages for future craft jobs being scheduled.
- Must learn the Material Coordinators job so to be able to fill in on as needed bases when there are absences.
- Assists Material Coordinator, expediters and craft personal on as needed bases to ensure smooth material follow throughout the Client Field.
- Maintain accurate inventory of warehouse items in the warehouses and material staging outside locations.
- Oversee open store consumable locations to insure item locations are not empty and submit items for restock to Material Coordinators.
- Oversee surplus and turn-in materials to be addressed in a timely manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three to five (3-5) years field warehouse/inventory control applications experience
- One (1) year experience working Office Suite programs (i.e. word, excel, & outlook)
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience working with remote North Slope operations preferred
Physical Demand/Work Environment:
The work is generally requires routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing less than forty pounds [reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions]. The majority of work is performed in a warehouse/shop setting with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities and abilities. The position requires a remote site rotational work schedule.