Airswift. Logistics/Warehouse Coordinator. Houston, TX
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Logistics/Warehouse Coordinator to join them on a 6 month contract with the possibility to extend in Houston, TX.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the onsite inbound packaging & blending component deliveries and perform administrative functions to support the smooth operation of both warehouse and logistics functions
- This position will require coordination with vendors, the receiving department and both material & production schedulers, as well as Penske Load Planners.
- A key function of this role is tracking the end-to-end delivery process from vendor to on-site delivery.
- Coordinates inbound logistics, which includes:
- Responding in a timely fashion to vendors for schedule delivery appointments via e-mail and phone, in support of the production schedule
- Maintaining and updating the inbound gate log with all scheduled deliveries and pertinent information such as load identifiers, quantities, etc.
- Processing GSAP delivery transactions daily. Focal point for GSAP issues with PGI for pack/bulk
- Tracking Bulk cycle time and participating in improvements
- Provide shipment status, as warranted, to internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate the shuttle program
- Understand the health of the overall system (e.g., resources, trailers, production schedule) and bring data to daily shuttle call and/or escalate to Packaging Supervisor
- Report, track and escalate transportation delays for the shuttle service
- Empty trailer tracking
- Cycle time tracking
- Complete quality reports. Bill of Lading file management.
- Reviews and approves invoices for pre-load/mule services in GSAP once new contracts are completed.
- Recommendation of 2-5 years of logistics experience
- GSAP transactional experience
- Skilled in computers including the Microsoft Office suite
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.