Our client, a major Oil & Energy company, is seeking a Warehouse Coordinator for a 12 months contract to join the in Carlsbad, NM.
- Gathering and maintaining all data and records relative to shipping & receiving activities.
- Work with local SME’s & Procurement on getting all MRO ‘New Item’ stock creations set up in SAP, labeled and put away in warehouse.
- Provide customer service to operations, maintenance, and engineering stakeholders.
- Collect all documentation for inbound/outbound freight and ensure all documents, including receiving paperwork, are timely entered into SAP and filed appropriately upon completion as required.
- Schedule inbound and outbound freight to comply with site needs (repairs, ‘hot’ shipments or deliveries and communicate to stakeholders)
- Follow all Material Management processes and procedures
- Assist in annual inventory and prepare warehouse as needed
- Maintain the warehouse by organizing and cleaning as needed
- Escalate any safety or operational issues to Supervisor as directed
- Assist in maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse and/or workplace
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude with customers and stakeholders
- Perform additional duties as directed
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ prior experience in warehousing or inventory control
- Knowledge of basic math, reading, accounting, and computers.
- ERP System experience required, and SAP experience is a plus
- Forklift certification required