Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Warehouse Coordinator to work in their facilities located in Long Beach, CA on a 12 months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Responsible for gathering and maintaining all data and records relative to shipping & receiving activities
- Work with local SME’s & Procurement on getting all MRO ‘New Item’ stock creations set up in SAP, labeled and put away in warehouse
- Provide customer service to operations, maintenance and engineering stakeholders
- Collect all documentation for inbound/outbound freight and ensure all documents, including receiving paperwork, are timely entered into SAP and filed appropriately upon completion as required
- Schedule inbound and outbound freight to comply with site needs – ** repairs, ‘hot’ shipments or deliveries and communicate to stakeholders
- Can be ‘on call’ in case of getting called out for ‘hot’ repairable spare parts when needed
- Follow all Material Management processes and procedures
- Assist in annual inventory and prepare warehouse as needed
- Maintain the warehouse by organizing and cleaning as needed
- Escalate any safety or operational issues to Supervisor as directed
- Assist in maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse and/or workplace
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude with customers and stakeholders
- Perform additional duties as directed
Previous education & experience required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ prior experience in warehousing or inventory control
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- General knowledge of basic math, reading, accounting, and computers.
- ERP System experience required; SAP experience is a plus
- Fork Truck certification required
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.