Airswift. Warehouse Attendant. Jal, NM
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek Warehouse Attendant to join them on an open ending contract with the possibility to transitioning into Direct hire in Jal, NM;
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for receiving, moving and delivering materials to/from company inventory. Verifies inventory quantity and assists in inventory level maintenance and record keeping. Maintains complete paperwork and performs applicable computerized transactions. Operates material handling equipment in a qualified and safe manner (pallet jacks, forklifts, telehandlers, etc).
- Oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft applications,
- PROFICIENT in Excel and knows how CREATE and work with formulas
- Familiarity with oilfield surface, automation, and measurement equipment is a plus
- Familiar with warehouse practices (receiving, shipping, cycle counting)
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.