Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company is seeking a Warehouse Attendant to work within their facilities located in Monahans, TX for a long-term contract (2 years to extend).
- Overall responsibility for receiving, moving and delivering materials to/from company inventory. Verifies inventory quantity and assists in inventory level maintenance and record keeping. Maintains complete paperwork and performs applicable computerized transactions. Operates material handling equipment in a qualified and safe manner (pallet jacks, forklifts, telehandlers, etc).
- Oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft applications,
- PROFICIENT in Excel and knows how to work with formulas
- Familiarity with oilfield surface, automation, and measurement equipment is a plus
- Familiar with warehouse practices (receiving, shipping, cycle counting)
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds