Airswift. Warehouse Attendant. Jal, NM
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek Warehouse Attendant to join them on a open ending contract with the possibility to transitioning into Direct hire in Jan, NM
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for receiving, moving and delivering materials to/from company inventory. Verifies inventory quantity and assists in inventory level maintenance and record keeping. Maintains complete paperwork and performs applicable computerized transactions. Operates material handling equipment in a qualified and safe manner (pallet jacks, forklifts, telehandlers, etc).
- Oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft applications,
- PROFICIENT in Excel and knows how CREATE and work with formulas
- Familiarity with oilfield surface, automation, and measurement equipment is a plus
- Familiar with warehouse practices (receiving, shipping, cycle counting)
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.