Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Vessel Operations Engineer to work in their facilities located in France, under a 12 month contract.
Job Title: Vessel Operations Engineer
Location: Paris - France
Duration of services: 12 months
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- To assist the Vessel Operation Engineer lead on the general preparation and related interfaces with all the departments related to his scope (engineering, installation engineering, procurement, post order services and assets);
- To follow-up the procurement & logistic of installation aids and equipment;
- To assist the Vessel Operation Lead for subcontracting activities (i.e. survey & positioning, ROV services, Tightening Tools, Pipe recovery tool etc. as applicable) associated to the construction vessel;
- To interface with procurement/fabrication departments for the delivery of incorporated items on the offshore site and in particular, to take care of transportation vessels preparation (Pipe carriers/ Cargo Barge + Tugs/ PSV) associated with the cargo to provide to the construction vessel;
- To assist the Vessel Operation Lead on the vessel equipment preparation;
- To assist the Vessel Operation on the mobilization/demobilization preparation of the installation vessel;
- To coordinate the offshore operation on board the installation vessel as project representative on board, after hand-over from Vessel Lead;
- Record the main activities, the lessons learned during the development to ensure the knowledge management through REFLEX.
- Fluent in English and French.
In order to have access to the input data and to facilitate the exchanges with the persons having an in-depth knowledge of the project, the service will be carried out within the team integrated in the company’s offices + MISSIONS (including BOSIET + MFC at the charge of the contractor and compulsory at the beginning of the mission).
If you are interested and think you have the right profile, please apply!
Consultant: Yasmin Lelot