Airswift is now hiring for a intuitive and curious UX Researcher for a remote full time opportunity. This individual must have at least 3 years of experience outside of their undergrad or masters work and have a well rounded research methods.
Please review the formal job description and reach out to myself at email@example.com with an updated resume + portfolio and I will reach back out to you as soon as possible.
Job Description Overview
The UX Researcher position requires in-depth knowledge of UX best practices, UX qualitative and quantitate research methods, and report writing. The ideal candidate will be driven by the desire to be a user advocate, be passionate about creating digital products that are intuitive and enjoy having the opportunity to use their strengths in multiple disciplines.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and translate business requirements into comprehensive research plans, create hypothesis, execute the plans and write reports
- Research and create customer personas, customer journeys and investigate buyer behavior
- Produce UX documentation, e.g., Mind Map, Customer Journey Map, Empathy Map, Affinity Diagram, Feature Audit, Task flows, survey documents, Excel reports, etc.
- Proactively develop usability test plans, usability test scripts, scenarios, user interviews, heuristic reviews, competitive analysis studies, across all digital channels to determine ease-of-use and drive conversion
- Regularly formulate and appropriately test hypotheses against website analytics data and customer feedback
- Leverage analytics tools i.e., FullStory, Hotjar, Google Analytics. and quantitative techniques to measure UX goals and metrics, determine opportunities, and support product decision-making
Education and Experience Required
- At least 3-5 years of solid experience in User Experience, Product Design, or related discipline as a UX researcher for a national level website
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Sciences, or related discipline
- Mastery of UX research methods, HCI heuristics, principles and guidelines
- Advanced user of UserTesting.com, Full Story, Hotjar, Google Analytics, etc.
- Understanding of user-centered design and design thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a super curious and detective attitude