Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Utility Worker to work in their facilities located in Grants, NM on a 3 months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Operates and maintains vehicles, equipment and tools required to load, unload, haul and spread sand, gravel, dirt and / or waste products ( sludge, product waste, packaging waste, etc.); digs and refills ditched and trenches.
- Carries or holds materials, supplies and tools to assist operations and maintenance personnel
- Maintains grounds and buildings; cuts grass, weeds and brush; trims trees and bushes; rakes grass, leaves and trash, seeds and cares for lawns and ornamental plantings.
- Understand and carries out oral and written directions
- Works safely and adheres to established safety procedures
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with those contacted during the course of work
- Ability to carry and respond to pages as requested by management
- Ability and willingness to work on-call shifts, as requested, including being fit and able to respond to call-ins in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as required
Previous education & experience required:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have CDL Class A or B
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must be authorized to work in the US