Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Utility Worker to work in their facilities located in Coos Bay, OR on a 3 months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Responsible for hauling biosolids and applying to fields.
- Various lawn and facility maintenance
- Other assignments as needed
Previous education & experience required:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have CDL Class A or B with Tanker endorsement
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Work Schedule: 5/40 (possibly weekends and over-time)