Aligned with Airswift, one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. Exploring, producing and transporting crude oil and natural gas; refining, marketing and distributing fuels and other energy products; manufacturing and selling petrochemical products; generating power; and developing future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business strategy and talent requirements.
- Partner with HR and the business to develop and implement a short and long-term hiring strategy to support business plans.
- Counsels Functional Recruiters (FRs) and Recruitment Team Leads on talent acquisition processes.
- Facilitates the talent acquisition process to ensure a positive experience for the applicants.
- Facilitates the pre-employment screening process, including the completion of employment applications and background documents with the TA Representative to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Partners and guides hiring managers to develop offer letters.
- Continuous Improvement - identify trends and opportunity areas to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Contributes to tech and process projects, providing subject matter expertise.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience HR,
- Administrative and/or recruiting experience Proficient in Microsoft Office; Tech savvy Ability to work in a high volume,
- Team-oriented environment Demonstrated ability to work independently,
- Take initiative, and prioritize multiple projects and tasks Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Customer service and interpersonal skills Quick learner and ability to multi-task Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience in applicant tracking system Previous Oil/Gas experience Human resource experience.