Airswift – Materials Handler – Charleston, SC. 1-year contract.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our O&G clients to seek a Materials Handler to join them on a 12-month contract with the possibility to extend in Charleston, SC.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Properly receive, store manage inventory and ship finished lubricant products
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer
- Properly store items within assigned locations within the warehouse
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with regulations and facility policies
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to leads/supervisor
- Previous education & experience required:
- Minimum (2) years warehouse-related/forklift experience