Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an HSE Advisor to join their team located in Port Arthur, TX for a Long-Term contract with possibility of extension.
Reporting to the HSE Team Lead, position will provide HSE field support at the Lubricants blending plant.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Supports the facility in meeting HSE performance and objectives, collaborating with supervisors and workers at the plant level (field) to ensure successful implementation of HSE Processes and Standards and maintain regulatory compliance with local, state, and federal agencies.
- Lead as an influencer to ensure employees and contractors perform their jobs safely, in an incident-free manner, reliably, efficiently and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies.
- Ability to interact, influence, and manage cross-departmentally. Strong cross-functional and teamwork skills with success in leading and executing change in an operating environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives and/or tasks simultaneously, set goals, and complete commitment on schedule. Works with a sense of urgency on schedule driven tasks and balances focus and efforts between short and long-term objectives. Willingness to adapt and evolve with the changing needs of the business
- Prioritize & take ownership of work. Communicate progress. Listen to understand intent & needs. Adjust communication for audience.
- Foster positive relationships. Ensure inclusive treatment of others. Share information & resources. Connect on shared goals. Offer suggestions & solutions. Recognize other's contributions. Work collaboratively & seek diverse perspectives.
- Knowledge of both Federal and Texas state regulations.
- Oil and Gas or Downstream & Chemicals facility experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in safety science or Environmental Science preferred.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.