Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek for a HSE Advisor/Specialist to join them on 24-month contract in Port Arthur, Texas.
This position supports the facility in meeting HSE performance and objectives, collaborating with supervisors and workers at the plant level (field) to ensure successful implementation of HSE Processes and Standards and maintain regulatory compliance with local, state, and federal agencies.
- Reporting to the HSE Team Lead, position will provide HSE field support at the Lubricants blending plant in Port Arthur, TX.
- Ensuring employees and contractors perform their jobs safely, in an incident-free manner, reliably, efficiently and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies.
- Interacting, influencing, and managing cross-departmentally. Strong cross-functional and teamwork skills with success in leading and executing change in an operating environment.
- Managing multiple initiatives and/or tasks simultaneously, set goals, and complete commitment on schedule. Works with a sense of urgency on schedule driven tasks and balances focus and efforts between short and long-term objectives.
- Prioritizing & taking ownership of work. Communicating progress.
- Adjusting communication for audience.
- Foster positive relationships.
- Ensuring inclusive treatment of others.
- Sharing information & resources.
- Connecting on shared goals.
- Offering suggestions & solutions.
- Recognizing other's contributions.
- Working collaboratively & seek diverse perspectives.
- Knowledge of both Federal and Texas state regulations.
- Oil and Gas or Downstream & Chemicals facility experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Science or Environmental Science preferred
Must be legally authorized to work in the US