Duties and Responsibilities:
- Front end loader
- 12000 # standard forklift
- Inside stand-up electric forklift
- Must perform daily safety checks on above material handling equipment.
- Examine incoming shipments. Report and or reject damaged goods before signing for material.
- Perform proper housekeeping daily at warehouse and laydown yard.
- Place materials on shelves, racks, or other designated storage areas safely and in an orderly fashion.
- Receive material coming to the warehouse and laydown yard accurately and safely.
- Verify the quantity and description of materials received by checking the material delivered against the packing list and then the purchase order. Record and report any discrepancies found.
- Provide proper customer service at warehouse issuing and receiving window.
- Prepare materials for shipment and complete all necessary paperwork to ship materials properly.
- Accurately identify and count stock materials as listed on annual physical inventory count sheets.
- Must be certified to operate all warehouse material handling equipment safely.
- Must have 3-5 years of Oil and Gas industry warehousing and heavy equipment operation experience.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Able to move and lift up to 50lbs unassisted.