Airswift is seeking a Document Controller III to work on a hybrid schedule in Houston, TX for a 28-Months contract (2.4/years)
The primary function of the Document Controller/Project Admin is working with the project team to ensure proper document management (including but not limited to revisions, naming, transmittals, and electronic filing).
The Document Controller/Project Admin will also provide high-level administrative and project support, handling information and project requests and performing clerical functions.
- This role will be accountable for the implementation of existing document control specifications.
- This role will be accountable for tracking contractor and vendor deliverables throughout the project lifecycle (recording revisions, revision purposes, distribution and transmittal histories).
- This role will be accountable for the reliability, irretrievability and traceability of the project data.
- Process incoming and outgoing correspondence in a timely manner.
- Preparing accurate status reporting based upon the metadata designations and submitting at the determined frequency (per project basis).
- Alignment with the Document Control standards and ensuring any deviations due to project-specific needs are controlled and traceable.
- Supervise general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for project team, and other meetings.
- 5-7 years direct experience
- Intermediate to expert proficiency in MS Teams,
- MS Word,
- Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Experience with, and comprehension of, deliverables management (revision control, deliverables registers, squad checking and libraries.
- Experience with, and comprehension of, transmittals and correspondence management.
- Experience in implementing document management systems to support physical and electronic environments.
- Ability to work with varying personalities, situations, and develop good rapport with project team.
- Strong ability to keep information organized and confidential.