Our major clients in O&G industry is looking for a Business Analyst III, to work in a six-month contract in San Ramon, CA.
Business Analyst III will provide business analytical support and expertise to support category strategy development, planning and execution across several Product Service Lines (PSLs) in the Manufacturing PSCM organization.
• Perform analysis on data (spend data, cost / pricing, indices, market intelligence, etc.) to support category strategy development & planning
• Perform category spend analysis
• Provide advanced business analytical support for sourcing events and price adjustment requests
• Provide system (SMART by GEP, READ, etc.) and dashboard support
• Assist in the development of PSL strategies
• Identify & action opportunities to optimize existing business processes; establish & document business processes
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
• Ability to review & manipulate large amounts of data, analyze the data for meaningful information / trends and identify key insights and/or solutions to support category management process and quality decision-making
• Understanding of and ability to apply benchmarks
• Ability to recognize and action opportunities to automate or simplify processes or tasks
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; SMART by GEP and Power BI/READ experience a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting, or relevant field required.
• 5-7 years of experience required.
- Benefits & 401K: 5% 401k + Health, vision, dental care
- Open to remote/hybrid work schedule (PST/CST ZONE)
- Work Schedule: 9/80
- Work Location: San Ramon, CA