One of our clients, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in an 8 months contract position in San Ramon, CA.
**Due to COVID-19 this position will start as a work from the home position until the company and local regulations allow the project team to return to the office.**
- The Administrative Assistant will support and work with high-level executives to help with the Central Finance project in San Ramon, CA.
- Partnering with multiple managers to organize and coordinate events and other meetings, including all logistics and collaboration tools for global meetings.
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Managing two Managers engagement needs
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining collaboration access sites, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare reports, emails, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for project and other meetings
- Provide reporting support for operational metrics
- Microsoft Office Suite experience required: e-Mail, Calendar, Video Conference call bridges, Proficient Excel skills- All basic functions
- SharePoint Administration Skills: Can manage site accesses, create simple libraries and lists
- Proficient PowerPoint skills: Create slides with graphs, diagrams, pictures, text
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
- High School diploma or GED