Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an Administrative Assistant to work in their facilities located in Santa Barbara, CA on a 19 months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Managing multiple calendars, event/meeting planning and coordination, meeting logistics. Coordinating video and conference calls/bridges.
- Meeting logistics include catering, scheduling meeting rooms, arranging WebEx calls, setting up equipment for video conferencing, and emailing meeting notices, agendas and other key information.
- Support with travel requirements for group, ensuring customer has appropriate documents, as well as ensuring visitor travel needs are met.
- Assist with day to day IT issues and/or work with the IT helpdesk.
- Expense reports management. Work with direct reports to resolve any issues which may arise with expense reports and time sheets.
- Assist with office moves, space planning, furnishings, computer equipment, supplies, etc.
- Ensure all equipment is functioning including printers, fax, projectors, etc.
- Ordering supplies, equipment and services
- Help with onboarding and offboarding of employees/contractors. Set up and maintain distribution lists.
- Update organizational charts as appropriate.
- Create monthly ergonomic reports from specific ergonomic applications.
- Maintain filing systems both manual and electronic.
- Uploading documents on SharePoint.
- Prepare drafts and presentations from notes.
- Other duties as requested
Previous education & experience required:
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Years of experience: 3-5+ years of administrative experience, preferably in a complex project organization
- Computer literate, willing to learn new systems and able to provide support for day to day IT issues and/or work with the IT helpdesk.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
- Experience with high volume e-mail correspondence and telephone usage.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with a diverse team of co-workers, contractors, and internal and external customers.
- Candidates local to the Santa Barbara area required.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.