Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for an Administrative Assistant III to work on a 12-month contract in Houston, TX.
- General Administrative Duties supporting IT Foundation Platform such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare agendas/calendar management
- Meeting scheduling and support, make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings.
- Coordinator catering as needed.
- Manage travel arragements.
- 5-7 years experience required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.