Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an Administrative Assistant III to work in their facilities located in Port Arthur, TX on a 6 months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- General office duties such as maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- Execute purchase plan utilizing SAP
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents
- Contact vendors by phone and place credit card orders
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Provide relief to other Buying positions
- Other responsibilities as required
Previous education & experience required:
- Associates Degree
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP experience
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.